Self tapping inserts are cylindrical metal bushings with internal and external threads
and are specially designed
to cut their own threads as they are being driven into a drilled hole.
1. Self tapping
2. no pre-tapping required
3. Very high pull-out resistance
4. Highly resistant to vibration, can withstand vibration without
5.Produces high quality, permanent,wear-resistant threads
6. Unlimited thread re-usability
7. Protects expensive components from damage
8. Easy to install, standard taps can be used
9. Wide variety of styles to fit almost every application
Technical parameter:(commonly used)
wlth cutting bores
|The reference hole diamter||Minimum|
Drilling→Tapping→Installing→Breaking off tang
1.Drill: used for drilling the base holes
2. taps: used for the processing special internal thread of the base
3.Installation tools: put sets into the threaded hole.
4.Break-off tools: break off the tang of thread insert.
5.Extraction tools: used for removing the damaged thread insert
from the threaded hole.
Certification of our company:
We welcome all the customers to visit our factory.
Please contact us if you have any question about threaded inserts.